DESALINATION PACKAGED PLANTS
Modern Water offers a suite of skid-mounted and containerised desalination packaged plants under the AquaPak™ brand to treat both brackish and seawater with reverse osmosis. AquaPak™ units are equipped with the components from world leading brands to guarantee a high quality and robust design with long term benefits that include low energy consumption, low maintenance costs and a supply of water that adheres to WHO standards.
The AquaPak™ units’ compact and modular design allows for flexibility to suit the client’s footprint and capacity requirements beyond the standard capacity range and in a wide range of applications.
- Potable, agricultural or industrial supply
- Construction sites or camps
- Resorts or gold courses
- Temporary supply for breakdown or planned maintenance shut-downs
- Emergency supply during droughts
- And many others
- Short delivery time
- Quick to install and set up on site
- Modular (multiple units can be installed)
- Cost effective
- Low energy consumption
- High quality product water
- WHO guidelines compliant
Modern Water was awarded the Al Bashair Farm brackish water desalination plant contract in August 2016. The contract scope included skid-mounted 100m3/day AquaPak brackish water reverse osmosis unit, installation supervision, commissioning an client operator training as well as ongoing operational support and maintenance.