and OVA7000 Dual Cell
utilise internationally recognised voltammetry (ASV and CSV) technology, which provides quick and accurate determination of metals at the micrograms per litre (ppb) level, directly comparable with laboratory analysis using AAS or ICP.
They can provide real-time monitoring of several concurrent sample streams, configured to individual customer requirements. Sample pre-treatment may include digestion for elimination of potential interferences, although ASV is not affected by aluminium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, chlorine or other salts, often present in industrial samples which can cause problems with other analysis methods.
Modern Water's OVA7000
can be fitted with a variety of options for pre-treatment and sampling to enable accurate analysis of most types of water. Click here
for more information about our range of accessories.
- 24 hour monitoring of up to 3 sample streams in effluent or (6 in drinking water)
- Pre-treatment options of acid/UVdigest to eliminate interferences and allow total and dissolved concentrations to be monitored
- Modular construction
- Results stored on solid-state internal memory
- Programmable alarm outputs for out-of-range samples or system faults
- Solid electrodes – no hazardous elemental mercury