Modern Water is expert in the design, development and provision of analytical instruments for monitoring trace/ heavy metals in water, soil, food and industrial process streams.
Our systems use solid state electrodes to perform voltammetry for the analysis of metals in solution.
The MicroTrace OVA7100 and OVA7100 Dual Cell is robust and reliable, can be operated by technicians anywhere in the world and is relatively low maintenance. The portable, laboratory and online systems have a worldwide reputation for quality, reliability and ease of use, enabling customers to monitor pollutant levels, optimise their processes, minimise damage to the environment and protect the health of employees and communities at large.
- Academic research
- Accidental contamination events
- Contaminated land remediation
- Drinking water intake and distribution
- Food and feed analysis
- Groundwater monitoring/natural attenuation
- Industrial effluent monitoring
- Monitoring at remote locations
- Monitoring of rivers, lakes, reservoirs, seawater
- Tracing contamination back to source
- Wastewater recycling and WWTP influent monitoring
|MicroTrace Capabilities Brochure||MicroTrace|
|MicroTrace OVA7100 Dual Cell||Online|
|MicroTrace PDV||Portable and laboratory|
|Limits of Detection Factsheet||MicroTrace|